About the Job
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our multi-national rapidly growing team and make an immediate impact by building features to support our business’s hyper growth. You will guide the team through the development of highly complex features, using your experience to make tradeoff decisions, prioritize the right things, and ensure we are delivering high quality features to our customers. You will work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UI/UX Designers and Customer Success team to design, build and release features that will benefit our business and make our customers happy.
- Collaborate with Designers and Engineers to iteratively scope, build, and release new features.
- Build consensus amongst stakeholders by defining a shared vision and establishing a prioritized roadmap, backed by quantitative and qualitative research.
- Research, write, and prioritize detailed user stories as well as high level business cases.
- You should be comfortable communicating the big picture as well as describing detailed specifications.
- Effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- 2+ years of software product management experience.
- Data-driven and comfortable writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Background in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.