Shota Max Nitta取締役
Mosleh UddinManager, Product Development
Tsubasa KondoProduct Manager / Software Engineer
Fullstack Software and Team Developer.
- Aims to disrupt the world with his creativity, strategic thinking, and passion.
- Inhales new paradigms, frameworks and libraries (eg IPFS, Vue/Vuex, Go, ES2018)
- Stoic verging on insane: Runs 50k trail races in sandals and implemented an RDBMS in Excel.
We are the HR Tech Division of Givery Inc, and our vision is to empower engineers. Our mission is to build a new career development and empowerment ecosystem for engineers and entrepreneurs in Japan, with aspirations to expand to Asia.
We aim to achieve this through our core businesses of consulting, recruitment, education, and organizing hackathons. We develop and operate platforms that educate the next generation of engineers, and ensure that engineering job applicants are fairly evaluated. We are always looking to create new products and services that will add value to both the engineering community and to society at large, and we need a passionate UX designer to realize this!
We currently provide the following services:
We develop and operate an automated engineer skill evaluation service that enables businesses to fairly and accurately assess candidates. We believe that through a fairer skill assessment process, we can alleviate many of the challenges both employers and engineers face in Japan's current hiring environment.
We organize an annual hackathon league called JPHACKS.
JPHACKS is one of the largest hackathons in Japan for students, and we inspire hundreds of university students every year to tackle social problems through software.
The majority of our team is Japanese, but we diverse international folk are very much part of the team, and proud of it!
Our team currently includes:
- About 30 people
- A flock of foreign developers
- 7 nationalities
- 3 returnees
- Way too many proudly newborn parents
About the Job
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our multi-national rapidly growing team and make an immediate impact by building features to support our business’s hyper growth. You will guide the team through the development of highly complex features, using your experience to make tradeoff decisions, prioritize the right things, and ensure we are delivering high quality features to our customers. You will work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UI/UX Designers and Customer Success team to design, build and release features that will benefit our business and make our customers happy.
- Collaborate with Designers and Engineers to iteratively scope, build, and release new features.
- Build consensus amongst stakeholders by defining a shared vision and establishing a prioritized roadmap, backed by quantitative and qualitative research.
- Research, write, and prioritize detailed user stories as well as high level business cases.
- You should be comfortable communicating the big picture as well as describing detailed specifications.
- Effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- 2+ years of software product management experience.
- Data-driven and comfortable writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Background in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
|Looking for||Product Manager|
|Founded on||April, 2009|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Advertising / Human Resources / Nursing Care|