Shota Max Nitta取締役
Tsubasa KondoProduct Manager / Software Engineer
Mosleh UddinManager, Product Development
Fullstack Software and Team Developer.
- Aims to disrupt the world with his creativity, strategic thinking, and passion.
- Inhales new paradigms, frameworks and libraries (eg IPFS, Vue/Vuex, Go, ES2018)
- Stoic verging on insane: Runs 50k trail races in sandals and implemented an RDBMS in Excel.
We are the HR Tech Division of Givery Inc, and our vision is to empower engineers. Our mission is to build a new career development and empowerment ecosystem for engineers and entrepreneurs in Japan, with aspirations to expand to Asia.
We aim to achieve this through our core businesses of consulting, recruitment, education, and organizing hackathons. We develop and operate platforms that educate the next generation of engineers, and ensure that engineering job applicants are fairly evaluated. We are always looking to create new products and services that will add value to both the engineering community and to society at large, and we need a passionate Front End Engineer to realize this!
We currently provide the following services:
We develop and operate an automated engineer skill evaluation service that enables businesses to fairly and accurately assess candidates. We believe that through a fairer skill assessment process, we can alleviate many of the challenges both employers and engineers face in Japan's current hiring environment.
We organize an annual hackathon league called JPHACKS.
JPHACKS is one of the largest hackathons in Japan for students, and we inspire hundreds of university students every year to tackle social problems through software.
The majority of our team is Japanese, but we diverse international folk are very much part of the team, and proud of it!
Our team currently includes:
- About 30 people
- A flock of foreign developers
- 7 nationalities
- 3 returnees
- 1 LGBTQ hippie
- Way too many proudly newborn parents
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate Front End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer, Backend engineers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop, improve new/existing features.
- Perform full lifecycle of software development.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Review code and assess code quality.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing user facing and/or business facing web applications.
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks such as React / Vue / Angular.
- Strong sense of web design and fundamentals of user experience.
- Good understanding of Caching, popular communication protocols, web server optimization techniques.
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
|Looking for||Front End|
|Special features||Use foreign languages|
|Founded on||April, 2009|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Advertising / Human Resources / Nursing Care|