• Over six years of experience in online marketing/e-commerce, digital & traditional advertising, and event management, Hollywood film promotions in particular • Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Analytics, Double click, Nielsen Tool and comScore • Solid experience in brand cultural strategy and event curation • Multilingual in Mandarin, English, Japanese and German
I used to handling projects with over a million RMB and take full charge of strategy and planning side, the performance of projects managed usually reach 120% than project and reached at least 40% increase in ROI.
With varied hands on experience in event, brand marketing and communication strategy, in addition, IP marketing and brand partnership experience including auto clients, I have strong belief that I may benefit the company with great future.
Focus on branding through online to offline content creation and engagement to provide audiences outstanding and unexpected experience.
Clients including Tencent, Renault, Huawei, Lenovo, Kailas, Alibaba, Agiles, and Porsche, Microsoft, GE Health, etc
• Identify, plan, develop and integrate the implementation of campaign strategies with over 2 million RMB in average for event purpose • Plan and prepare innovative creative proposals to get into execution • Advise digital mediums from online to offline to enhance consumers' journey • Work closely with the local planning team and creative team to hit the target in various markets such as the US, China, the UK, and the UAE • Create innovative video and event content with regard to B2B needs
• Manage strategy direction and branding methodology for social media or overall marketing • Approach 3-4 new clients on a monthly basis • Initiate the collaboration and elaborate the co-branding work between the commercial and creative parties • Engage in the branding project for a real estate client and co-ordinate vendors from Taiwan, Japan and China • Build brand strategy and brand content for brands including real estate and FMCG projects • Successfully apply innovative strategies into branding and events with over 3 million times exposure • Leverage brand marketing experience, grasp the characteristics of different brands of different categories, explore the greatest value, start and integrate different brands to maximise marketing plans
• Plan and manage brand partnerships including licensee, joint promotion and brand sponsorship • Deliver integrated content marketing plans including digital marketing proposals for Hollywood Studios and various brands within stringent deadlines • Focus on B2B development and performance optimisation • Maintain brand identity, ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms, while conceptualising creative and unique campaign planning • Develop effective and creative communications plans and applied well into event planning • Plan and manage integrated campaigns including digital aspect for both brands and studios • Manage vendors in all aspects to provide service quality
• Select vital target markets via qualitative/quantitative field research and identifying consumer insights for multiple areas, most notably tier 2 cities and below • Shape initial brand planning for FMCG clients including auto brands building strategic and business plans for new product launch and increasing sales of existing products within a pre-negotiated ¥1,000,000 budget • Produce high quality content utilising marketing creativity and strategy during a strict deadline • Branding & Product Marketing - development and implementation of the brand strategy and product marketing strategies across China
Provide digital media buying / planning service for FMCG clients:
• Maximise campaigns' ROI for clients via multiple channel including display ad or paid social (SEM), digital disciplines spanned paid/organic search including video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing and more • Work under stress to provide high quality promotional campaigns with in time ad performance optimisation • Generate financial reports for clients and company planning managers on a monthly basis, highlighting cues and purchase orders (POs) • Deploy tools for user data collection and analysis, including Google Analytics (GA), Google Adwords, and Bing, Double click, Nielsen Tool and comScore • Responsible for quality Control of digital output including multiple exposure on various platforms
• Optimise ecommerce and online marketing performance based on data retrieved • Develop online marketing strategy and deepen the relationship with affiliates • Handle digital marketing queries and come up with solutions to consumers'queries • Deliver an app project to scope, budget and deadline, updated the rewards programme on demand, controlled budgets and regulated project approvals • Make influenced key decision making by tracking, analysing and producing market trend reports and conducting competitor research • Communicate integral data to OEM partners on a monthly basis via preparation and distribution of financial reports
• Providing corporation analysis report • Cold calling and responding to inbound enquiries. • Maintain daily website presence and update information • Produce regular report • Use specific tool like Delphi to do the pattern study report