• Set up Flour Power as a social enterprise bakery to employ and train people with special needs • Managed all aspects of the business: from marketing and sales to baking and training beneficiaries for employment within the food industry
• Assisted in setting up sales and marketing channels, marketing collateral, social media platforms as the company prepared to enter the Singapore optical industry. • Responsible for marketing and channel management for skincare products
• Planned, strategized and executed marketing efforts across markets. These trade and consumer marketing campaigns included the use of offline, in-store, digital and social media platforms
• Project management of B2B conferences including planning and executing marketing campaigns, budgets and event mechanics
• Planned and implemented university wide events and provided consultancy services, including marketing communications for all events.
• Conceptualized and executed integrated marketing campaigns for brands like Fuji Xerox Singapore, Rip Curl and Pacific Plaza. These campaigns included product launches, roadshows for specific shopping campaigns and B2B seminars.
I represented the university in tennis for four years
• Assisted in arranging B2B seminars • Internal and external communications
Represented the college in tennis and captained the tennis team
Represented the school in tennis