Looking for internship in Japan for summer 2018. Third year physical Natural Sciences student in Trinity College, University of Cambridge. Achieved Class I in first and second year's Tripos. Former UK team member in Informatics Olympiad, with three internship experiences in software engineering. Currently a Microsoft student partner, and former president of Trinity Oriental Society.
• Work on map-based landmark routing under the natural navigation theme, to make current navigation systems more understandable • Use Python and C++ with OpenStreetMap and Google Maps API • Work in rainbow group, sponsored by Jaguar Land Rover
• Added new features to a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) live test tool, imitating the behaviours of SIP Endpoints; It will be used across the company for SIP testing • Designed, developed an automatic self-test for Clearwater Core, one of the main products of the company, and built it into a Debian package; It considerably decreased the deployment testing time, reducing cost and improved product image • Used Python and C, on GitHub and GitLab
• Designed and developed a booking tool ‘CIBI’ (Can I Book It?) for the system test team, which automated the test tools’ booking process and enabled the automated tests to run with no clashes with other tests • Developed ‘MetaMate’, a personal information centre, which won ‘the Most Useful Hack’ award in the interns’ hackathon • Used Python and Django with PostgreSQL, on Subversion and Jenkins
• Class I in first year and second year’s finals (equivalent to GPA 4.0) • Courses include Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Materials Science, covering Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, Numerical Methods and Statistics
• Gold medal, British Informatics Olympiad • Gold medal, British Chemistry Olympiad • Bronze medal, British Mathematics Olympiad • A* in Mathematics, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry (top in my year)
Microsoft Professional Program Data Science
DAT102x: Microsoft Professional Capstone : Data Science