Blockchain Researcher/Marketer and Evangelist for the Popshoot inc based in Japan. Currently, we build ethereum based mobile wallet "Wei Wallet"(https://github.com/popshootjapan/WeiWallet-iOS) and platform for ethereum DApps Developer "getho". (https://getho.io/)
I'm also helping some blockchain researches and translations (like Medium Article or PPT) for blockchain companies especially focusing on Japanese blockchain industry. Please feel free to send messages if you need any help or just for a chat.
--- 【Executive Summary】 - Worked on a project at Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond conducting research on key competitors in an effort to inform Microsoft’s decision on whether to invest approximately $200M in the Azure set of cloud services focused on business intelligence;
- Worked as Blockchain Researcher for Japanese Startup company, one of the Ethereum-related products now has over 200 Stars on GitHub;
- 2 years experience as Marketer, PR, and Evangelist in the blockchain industry;
- Good teamwork in international setting due to the experiences at Model United Nations International Conference held in UN Headquarter in New York, received Outstanding Delegate Award;
- Selected from several hundred students to participate in the IBP (International Business Professors) program in Bellevue College receiving a scholarship;
- e-Residency of Republic of Estonia since 2017;
- Taking a gap-year from 2017/05; currently blockchain addicted
- Programming language Python and Solidity, still a beginner but have a passion.
Marketing Project Member, Microsoft Headquarters, Redmond WA
Worked on a project at Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond conducting research on key competitors in an effort to inform Microsoft’s decision on whether to invest approximately $200M in the Azure set of cloud services focused on business intelligence
Participated in the Model United Nations in New York Conference represented as delegation from Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. This Model United Nations conference is the single largest student gathering in the world. Represented the nation of Jordan in United Nations General Assembly Fourth Committee. Conducted extensive research on Jordan’s situation and policy positions. Worked with 300 other student delegates to draft recommendations to make an improvement of Peacekeeping Operations in the world. Facilitated many discussions and made sure that all voices and ideas were included in our proposal. Created the resolutions about Peace Keeping Operations to the United Nation General Assembly Fourth Committee discussed with several countries delegations. Participated in final decision making of our proposals held in United Nations Headquarters. Served as Head Delegate of the Seattle MUN Conference 2016.