4. Infrastructure Engineering - Windows trouble Shoot & Assemble PC. - Linux like OS, Cent OS 6&7 Ubuntu 18 and Other OS (like FreeBSD). - Knowledge in WAF (Web Application Firewall). - Port Numbers and Functionalities. - VPS/Cloud Server. - LAN (Intranet) Configuration. - Domain, DNS Record Configuration, SSL Certification Setup. - Use of Content Delivery Network (CDN). - Structure Distributed System using Kubernetes Engine. - Fundamental Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform Services.
5. Database Engineering & Administrator - Analyze and Gather Company's work process & records (All Data) - Designed & developed Company's Data Management System - mySQL/PostgreSQL - ER diagram using mySQL workbench - Knowledge in RAID & Backup Scheduling
6. Web Analyst - Use Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Youtube Analytics - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Meta tags / Open Graph / Sitemap
7. Web Administrator / Webmaster - Search Console
8. Digital Marketing - Knowledge in Google Ad Manager, Google AdExchange. - Google Ads (Search Ads, Display Ads), Facebook Ads. - CPM/CTR・CTC/CPA/ROAS Analysis
9. Data Scientist - Coding Python 3 and R. - Performing Descriptive and Predictive Analysis based on the historical data. - Regression and Classification Analysis, Matrix Factorization using xgBoost, catboost, LightGBM, Sklearn and tensorflow. - Studies CNN and NLP. - Member in kaggle.
10. Game Developer - Use of C++ and DxLib. - Knowledge in OpenCV and Bullet Physics and KINECT.
An Event to learn more about Japanese Culture and get exlusive information on exploring Japan.
This is a joint project that involved private companies, government offices and organizations.
Mainly organized by Japan Fiesta Council: - Embassy of Japan in the Philippines - Japanese National Tourism Organization (JNTO) - Japan Foundation Manila - The Japanese Association, Manila, Inc. - Primer Media, Inc. (our company)
I act multi-role in this project. I handled project management for japan fiesta's website development and digital marketing, as well as the core team member of the event organizer and had coordinate with Council members, Constructors, and Guests.
Rent and Sale Real Estate Properties in the Philippines
Berenta is a real estate website which allows for property selling and renting in the Philippines. Interested buyers and renters can easily find their next home in the country through the high quality property listings on Berenta. Leasers and brokers can also post properties and connect with potential clients through the website for a faster interaction.
A recruitment site that connects job seeker and employer in the Philippines.
The users can search and apply mainly for jobs in the Philippines. There is also a scouting system wherein companies can find and connect with, so there are ways to find more opportunities. Companies can easily post job information to find the best employees they are looking for.
This is a joint project with YNS Philippines, an IT Company in Philippines.
Philippine Primer is an online and print lifestyle magazine for the expats community in the country. We feature information about the Philippines that ranges from food, travel, wellness, culture, events and latest happenings to various businesses, schools, and tips & guide in living in Manila, Philippines.
The English version of primer.ph, it was officially released in 2015. I designed, coded and scaled the website and Wordpress theme from scratch.
In October 2019, We have average of 500,000 monthly unique users(visitors). We are using cloud server to handles access from the users.
In addition to the website, I implemented a Facebook messenger bot application that sends daily new articles from the website via Webhook API.
I designed, developed and implemented a company's management system from scratch, can access through web browser. I studied and analyzed the task of each account executive, editorial, accounting and distribution department, in able to make shorten their task and communication. It has Dashboard for descriptive analysis.
2015-1 - 2019-8
3D game development with kinect: Road to Soysauce
Undergraduate Capstone Project. Language: C++ w/ DirectX and Kinect SDK Tool: Xbox360 KINECT Sensor