Qatar Fertliser Company / IT Manager
Executive level professional with extensive experience managing IT and development teams in the US and internationally. Experience utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software applications and varied technology hardware/software platforms. Exposure to a variety of industries, including banking / finance, e-Commerce and Social Media websites.
Project related to Social Networking, Data Mining, Web Platforms and Quantitative Trading Systems and Fintech technologies. Interested in driving and growing tech startups teams from inception to market.
• Managed annual IT budgets (CAPEX/OPEX), USD $5 - $7 million for Infrastructure, Services, ERP and multiple Technical and Application Software development team solutions. • Responsible for two IT Sections, IT Application Development and IT Engineering & Infrastructure o
• Managed Information Technology budgets, infrastructure, services and multiple software development teams enterprise wide for the organization • Framed corporate IT development and infrastructure strategy and presenting Road Map for build out of senior management initia
• Managed multiple internal and cross-functional resources - on-site / offshore / globally • Experienced in Banks’ native Six Sigma Methodology (DMAIC) and processes.
• Internet Financial Entrepreneur – Markets - Equities, Energy, Currency, Commodities/Grains • Software Consulting –Systems Development • Providing Market Analysis and forecasts. Trending Information.
• Lead migration of legacy classic ASP 3.0 websites over to ASP.NET • Application Database Redesign (using SQL Server 2005) and re-engineering
• Responsible for multiple MySpace.com verticals Web Platform Teams (30+ resources), including teams for Friends, Photos, Profiles verticals and site wide Architecture and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Major in Computer Controlled Systems Engineering.