Extensive recruiting experience including Indeed, Facebook, Google and Microsoft. I am excited to join a startup and help accelerate growth.
I want to help a company grow by recruiting talented candidates and developing employees to their highest potential. I also want to help foster collaboration and fun with the coworkers that I get to partner with.
● Managing team of 11 recruiters and 2 Recruiting Managers in Japan, Singapore and India. ● Lead team that delivered the most amount of hires within the APAC region, and also exceeded both regional and global goals for candidate experience and employee satisfaction sc
● Grew the local recruiting team from 4 to 13 members. ● Managed the largest headcount growth in APAC and consistently exceeded hiring goals. ● Worked with Engineering Leaders to increase interviewer capacity and maintain effectiveness. This greatly improv
● Grew and managed the local team of 10 Recruiters and 3 Sourcers. ● Lead team to deliver the most amount of hires globally outside of headquarters. ● Partnered with Engineering Site Lead for headcount planning and process improvement.
● Sole Recruiter responsible for growing office from ~60 employees to 170+ in first year. ● Recruited for Software Engineers, Engineering Managers, QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Program Managers, and UX Designers.
● Full life cycle recruiting for software engineers in Seattle and Menlo Park offices with a concentration on distributed systems and infrastructure. ● Created an intelligence research team which delivered formal reports on compensation ranges, leveling structures, local projects, selling points, win/loss rates versus specific competitors in Seattle.
● Sole recruiter responsible for supporting the hiring of PM, Dev, Test, Ops and UX Design for Microsoft Exchange and Information Security teams within Office 365. Organization size = 800+; open requisitions on average = 50 - 95. ● Received Microsoft One HR award for creating and implementing improved staffing processes across Office, Bing and Skype.
● Targeted sourcing of software engineers for NYC development center. ● Developed a consistent pipeline of passive candidates from initial cold contact to final round interviews. ● Researched competitors, universities, and industry trends to identify sources of top engineering talent.