What is Fundbook?
Out of the 3.8 Million companies in Japan, 1.2 million of them are owned by CEOs who are more than 60 years old. Most of them retire at the age of 69 without having a successor.
We believe that M&A will be the best way to rescue these companies, and prevent the loss of jobs and sustain the economy.
Fundbook platform is a next-generation M&A matching service that revolutionizes the current Japanese M&A market. We help investors find the best deals and company owners find a successor matching their corporate philosophy.
This supports the company’s business model by enabling the agents to focus on the closing of deals. Resulting in a unique hybrid service that uses the strength of both offline and online platforms.
Why join us?
Established in August 2017, we are a young company with a lot of potential to succeed. We have grown to 180 people with a strong possibility to become Japan’s next unicorn.
You will have the opportunity to innovate a legacy industry and experience what it’s like to grow a product, a team, and a company.
If you have the passion and the interest to contribute to our mission and be part of the success of this company, then this is the perfect environment for you.
Who are we looking for?
The Product Team is currently looking for a self-driven, motivated Product Designer/Front End Developer who will be responsible for ideating, prototyping design solutions and contribute to scale up Fundbook's platform Design System.
- Join in design sprints to iterate viable solutions to solve the current challenges of the product.
- Design prototypes for user testing to quickly validate assumptions
- Develop high-quality layouts and reusable components for production release
- Expanding the current design system
- Take initiative to fix defects and refactor existing code base
- 3+ years experience in crafting UI with a Design Thinking mindset
- Good understanding of last design tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Principle, etc...
- Fluent English
- Experienced in Semantic markup (HTML / SVG) and W3C standards
- Skilled in CSS preprocessors and Frameworks
Nice to have:
- Experience designing Saas products
- Experience with crafting interfaces for the Japanese market
- Conversational Japanese
What We Offer:
- Flat organisation
- Chance to work closely with experienced and passionate people
- Be part of a diverse team of different nationalities
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 11:00 - 16:00)
- Remote work once a week
- Work in a proper agile environment
- No dress code
- English is the main language of the team
|Looking for||UI Designer|
|Job type||New grad/entry level / Internship / Mid-career / Contract work|
|Special features||Use foreign languages / Business trips abroad / Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Weekend commitment only / Come visit with friends / Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / Consulting / Survey|